Unique Dog Beds and Furniture
Find The Best Dog Beds Here
Many dog owners are looking for unique dog beds for a variety of reasons.
First of all, to state the obvious,
dogs come in all shapes and sizes, some have special needs, while others are just style conscious (or their owners are)!
For this reason we have sought out a variety of dog beds for our furry friends that are sure to cover most preferences.
Whether you're looking for dog beds for small dogs or dog beds for large dogs,
you'll find everything from practical to pawsitively posh...right here. Dog
beds have come a long way in recent years and are now making striking statements in modern-day
doggie dreamland. You can now pamper your dog with comfortable beds available in a variety of fabrics and
styles, from funky to fabulous.
With the many unique dog beds now available in both contemporary and classic designs, it's easy to find something that
blends right in with your other family furniture, if that is your goal.
Ball Dog Bed
Orthopedic Dog Bed Set
Heavy Duty and Stylish
Tent Dog Bed
Top Dog Bed
Chesterfield Dog Bed
Camouflage Dog Bed
Pet Hammock Bamboo Lounge
Sherpa Cuddler Bed
Time was when a puppy just had a rug by the door or if lucky, could hop onto the family couch. Now our
furry friends can have their very own designer dog sofa or lounge
! And why not? When
you consider that our dogs spend a good deal of their day snoozing, a good quality
bed, dog sofa or pillow to take a few winks, has a lot of merit. It may also lessen his interest in curling
up on your furniture!
If you want to give your dog the ultimate sleep therapy, then luxury beds are the way to
go. Why not have something stylish that can be admired and perhaps blend in nicely with your other decor?
Plus, unique dog beds aren't necessarily expensive...
so don't despair,
just select a bed for comfort and any special needs and your dog will still feel pampered.
Depending on your pets particular needs, here are some other factors that may have an influence on your
choice of unique dog beds when you are looking into getting one for your pet.
A pet with joint problems...
would definitely be more comfortable with a thickly padded
orthopedic bed providing the best support to reduce pressure.
An older pet that might be bothered with occasional aches and pains, would certainly bark his approval for a heated pet bed as would a dog living in a colder climate.
Heated Dog Bed
A pet recovering from an illness or surgery
would most likely
welcome and benefit from a specialized bed. The orthopedic bed recommended above is also very suitable
for a dog in this type of situation.
Larger dog breeds
very often need extra thick beds
with more adequate cushioning to support their weight. Ideal beds
for their naps will be ones that come with extra thick medical grade foam. But even big dogs can be
fashion conscious too and appreciate a modern designer look, or even a funky
looking dog couch!
And let's not forget the needs of an allergy-prone dog that is sure to appreciate organic dog beds made with eco
friendly materials like hemp, natural unbleached cotton, buckwheat hulls and recycled materials for filling.
For your own convenience, washable components are nice additional features to look for, making it so much
easier to keep everything sanitary and fresh as a daisy.
Urban Plush Lounge Bed
Eco-Friendly, Wide Choice Of Colors
To Summarize - Unique Dog Beds Check List
- Look for a good quality bed, one that is waterproof and has components that are
washable. Choose fabrics that hold up well under repeated laundering. This will keep the bed
fresh smelling and free of pests.
- Check out the composition and material used for the filling. Memory foam or
Natural fibers offer superior comfort. Choose one that fits your dog's needs.
- If you want a more decorative look, check out the different designer beds.
- Some dogs like the security of a bed with bolsters or walls and small dogs will
stay warmer in this style of dog bed also. Other dogs just like to rest their head on the shoulder panels.
- Think about having a separate washable bed for your car so that doggie odors don't build up in your vehicle.
- Purchasing more than one cover is useful so that you always have a clean one at the ready.
- Think "Thick" foam dog beds for older, arthritic dogs, or big dogs.
- If your dog has thin skin or a light coat consider fabrics that won't irritate. Fleecy, furry, or natural cotton would be good choices.
- Don't forget heated beds for pets that sleep in colder areas.
- If parasites are a problem, cedar filled dog beds discourage these pests and also have a deodorizing effect.
- If you have allergy problems, stay away from products containing substances or fibers that may trigger your allergies. Leather would always be a good easy-care choice.
No matter what the conditions were that first brought man and dog together, the evidence is clear that dogs have become beloved and loyal friends over the years.
When you consider your dog's comfort and well-being, he's worth a good bed don't you think!
The Doggies Want Your WOOF!
Unique Dog Beds