Find The Best Dog Beds Here
A pet with joint problems...
would definitely be more comfortable with a thickly padded
orthopedic bed providing the best support to reduce pressure.
An older pet that might be bothered with occasional aches and pains, would certainly bark his approval for a heated pet bed as would a dog living in a colder climate.
Heated Dog Bed
A pet recovering from an illness or surgery would most likely welcome and benefit from a specialized bed. The orthopedic bed recommended above is also very suitable for a dog in this type of situation.
Larger dog breeds very often need extra thick beds with more adequate cushioning to support their weight. Ideal beds for their naps will be ones that come with extra thick medical grade foam. But even big dogs can be fashion conscious too and appreciate a modern designer look, or even a funky looking dog couch!
And let's not forget the needs of an allergy-prone dog that is sure to appreciate organic dog beds made with eco
friendly materials like hemp, natural unbleached cotton, buckwheat hulls and recycled materials for filling.
For your own convenience, washable components are nice additional features to look for, making it so much
easier to keep everything sanitary and fresh as a daisy.
Urban Plush Lounge Bed
Eco-Friendly, Wide Choice Of Colors
To Summarize - Unique Dog Beds Check List
- Look for a good quality bed, one that is waterproof and has components that are washable. Choose fabrics that hold up well under repeated laundering. This will keep the bed fresh smelling and free of pests.
- Check out the composition and material used for the filling. Memory foam or Natural fibers offer superior comfort. Choose one that fits your dog's needs.
- If you want a more decorative look, check out the different designer beds.
- Some dogs like the security of a bed with bolsters or walls and small dogs will stay warmer in this style of dog bed also. Other dogs just like to rest their head on the shoulder panels.
- Don't forget heated beds for pets that sleep in colder areas.
- If parasites are a problem, cedar filled dog beds discourage these pests and also have a deodorizing effect.
- If you have allergy problems, stay away from products containing substances or fibers that may trigger your allergies. Leather would always be a good easy-care choice.
No matter what the conditions were that first brought man and dog together, the evidence is clear that dogs have become beloved and loyal friends over the years.
When you consider your dog's comfort and well-being, he's worth a good bed don't you think!
Home › Unique Dog Beds
© 2004-2017 dog-spoiling-made-easy.com
and its licensors. All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate
advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees
by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. In addition, we sometimes refer to
products and services from other select companies that may provide commission for referrals.